Note: this section is under construction. The list of questions are shown, but there are no links to the pages showing the answers which are currently being completed.
Energy is a difficult area of the curriculum to teach, and not made easier by errors and inconsistencies in published resources and assessments.
- What is the relationship between the everyday meaning of energy and its scientific meaning?
- How is the term ‘energy’ used in popular science and by scientists?
- Is the way that energy is defined the same across all of the sciences?
- Is energy what makes things happen?
- Is energy what makes us feel energetic?
- How many forms of energy are there?
- During a change, is energy transformed or transferred?
- Is energy stored in food and in fuels?